Wednesday 11 June 2014

Who Am I?

Who Am I?
I'm just a common girl with a common thoughts wanting to find a place in this world. Yes, that's bit dramatic to start off  with describing myself. We are all just rebellious young kids, we all want good-vibes. But we should keep the back-story of our parents in mind. Their experience level is way beyond our expectations. Ofcourse they are not mind readers, but their endless love will somehow guide us. To remember that the clarity of certain things comes through adversities. Because ultimately, it is our parents who makes us who we really are and at the end of the day, they are the ones who'll be there for us through thick and thins.
Inorder to clear my things that's meddled in my head, I somehow remind myself to stay true to yourself, be kind and leave the rest to fate. My imagination is a world full of hopes, promises and positive approach to life. 
I just want to say few words to everyone who's reading this-
When you feel down, sad and confused which we all do, when you think you've let down your loved ones, don't blame yourself completely, blame the society, dogma,conditions. Try to understand the delusions. They're ugly. We just accord to fit in. But don't get me wrong, it's ultimately up to you to decide yeah? Because I think unconditional appreciation and love is quite rare in this world. Ofcourse it'll be hard for people like us with limited knowledge, but we should at least try to have a clue to "Touch" our human soul. 
To know oneself is one beautiful journey into your own soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment